Three-year Quality Guarantee for Membrane Elements
When UltraClean Membrane Technology Company (hereinafter referred to as the "Seller") sells reverse osmosis/nanofiltration elements to the Buyer, and the installation, operation and maintenance of the UltraClean product meets the design and operating conditions recommended by the Seller, the Seller will provide the following three-year limited warranty for the UltraClean products’ Materials, manufacturing and performance.
Limited Warranty on Materials and Manufacturing
UltraClean guarantees that the reverse osmosis/nanofiltration elements it produces and sells are intact in terms of manufacturing processes and materials. Under the conditions that the Buyer uses and maintains the membrane elements correctly in accordance with the technical documents provided by UltraClean, if there are quality problems in the manufacturing process and materials, UltraClean shall bear the responsibility for the products from the date of delivery to the carrier at the place of shipment for 36 months guarantee obligation. If UltraClean is found to be defective in accordance with this clause, UltraClean will decide to repair or replace it for free.
Performance During the Three-year Limited Warranty
According to the test conditions specified in the product brochure or sample, the new membrane product has the initial performance specified in the product brochure or sample. UltraClean guarantees three-year membrane element performance. The three-year period is calculated from the date the membrane system is put into operation or six months from the date of shipment and shipment of the membrane element (the two are subject to the first time condition) During this period, UltraClean provides the following guarantees:
· Initial performance
The seller guarantees that UltraClean products will meet the minimum product water flow and maximum salt permeability standards based on the seller's standard test conditions and UltraClean reverse osmosis/nanofiltration element specifications. If the UltraClean product does not reach the specified initial performance, please notify the seller of the relevant defect in time. After confirming the performance defect, the seller will repair or refund the cost of the defective UltraClean products, and the freight will also be borne by the seller.
· Performance during the three-year limited warranty period
· When used or measured under the test conditions specified in UltraClean's "General Technical Specifications for Products", the salt transmission rate does not exceed 2 times the minimum specified in "General Technical Specifications for Products".
· When used or measured under the test conditions specified in the "General Technical Specifications for Products" of UltraClean, the average water production is not less than 70% of the minimum specified in the "General Technical Specifications for Products".
· If the buyer fails to meet any of the following conditions, UltraClean will not perform the aforementioned three-year limited warranty
· The feed water turbidity of the membrane element is ≤1.0NTU, SDI15≤5, and the feed water temperature is ≤45°C;
· The feed water of the membrane element should not contain harmful substances that may cause physical and chemical damage to the membrane element;
· Before installation or use, the membrane elements should be stored in the original vacuum packaging bag. The storage temperature of dry membrane elements should be ≤45°C, and the storage temperature of wet UltraClean RO and NF Membrane Elements Product Brochure membrane elements should be 0~45°C;
· The pH value range of the membrane element feed water during normal operation is 3 ~ 10; during the cleaning period, the pH value range of the membrane element feed water is 2 ~ 12;
· Membrane element feed water should not contain oxidizing substances such as chlorine, potassium permanganate and hypochlorite;
· The maximum operating pressure of the membrane element does not exceed 600psi;
· Under any circumstances, the back pressure generated on the membrane element shall not exceed 5psi, and the water hammer impact on the membrane element shall be avoided during system operation;
· When the system performance drops by 10% under standard conditions, or membrane fouling or membrane fouling occurs, it should be cleaned in time according to the prescribed procedures;
· Membrane module arrangement, instrument configuration, recovery rate and other system composition and design parameters should be consistent with the reasonable engineering design;
· The seller is responsible for providing users with reasonable system operation and maintenance manuals, and providing corresponding training for operation and management personnel to ensure that users have system cleaning and other system performance recovery and fault diagnosis capabilities;
· The user must regularly and systematically record the standardized performance data of the entire system and subsystems to ensure that the data is true, complete and continuous, and archive the data for future reference.
When a compensation claim is made to UltraClean in accordance with the terms of the warranty, these data will be the basis for UltraClean to perform the performance guarantee.
Membrane Element Repair and Replacement Procedures
You must contact the UltraClean regional sales manager before returning for repair, and proceed after obtaining the approval of the regional sales manager.
The repair and replacement inspection procedures can be divided into two methods: UltraClean technicians come to the customer for inspection or the customer sends the membrane elements back to UltraClean designated office for inspection.
If the Method of On-site Inspection by Ultraclean Technicians is Adopted, Then:
· After testing, for problems that are caused by UltraClean's membrane material and manufacturing process during the warranty period, UltraClean will bear all the testing costs, and customers can be compensated with the membrane e lements that meet the technical standards. The freight will be paid by UltraClean.
· After testing, for problems caused by non-UltraClean membrane materials and manufacturing process during the warranty period, the customer will bear all the costs of testing and replacing membrane elements, and the freight will be borne by the customer;
· For membrane elements that exceed the warranty period, the customer shall bear all the costs and freight for testing and replacement of membrane elements.
If the customer sends the membrane element back to UltraClean, then:
· The customer should fill in the registration form for the repair and exchange of membrane elements and return the registration form to the UltraClean regional sales manager by e-mail or fax. After confirmation by the regional sales manager, notify the customer to return the membrane elements by fax or email.
· When returning the membrane element, the customer should provide the following information at the same time:
· Membrane element model, serial number and purchase contract number;
· Detailed description of the product descrapency and related data.
Packaging and Shipping
· Before transportation, the membrane elements should be put into a sealed plastic bag to protect and store the membrane elements, and place them in a carton to avoid mechanical damage. At the same time, they should be protected from moisture and direct explosure of sunlight.
· The customer should send the membrane element as soon as possible after obtaining the UltraClean repair notice to avoid changes in the membrane element performance due to excessive storage time